Auburn University
Doctor of Pharmacy Program
Auburn University

Financial Aid - Loans - Scholarships

The Auburn University Office of Student Financial Aid provides guidance to students who need financial aid in order to attend the University. The University believes that the amount of aid granted should be based on financial need. Pharmacy students seeking assistance are required to file an application for Federal Student Financial Aid annually.


To request a Financial Aid Packet, please contact:
Auburn University Office of Student Financial Aid
203 Mary Martin Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849
(334) 844-4367

If you wish to be considered for financial need, you must complete a FAFSA "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" and file it with the Auburn University Office of Financial Aid. Be sure to indicate on any forms that your student classification is "professional" student, NOT "undergraduate" student. Applications for aid should be completed in January or February of the year prior to the academic year in which the student will need assistance. Please note that this form may be completed and filed on line at . To review other loan and scholarship resources available, please contact the Auburn Student Financial Aid Office or the Auburn Scholarship Office.

There are three principal types of financial assistance:

Scholarships are a form of financial assistance awarded to students who demonstrate high academic attainment and potential. Many scholarships require demonstration of financial need.

Internal Scholarships
External Scholarships

Federal Perkins Loans, William D. Ford Direct Loans and Institutional Loans provide long-term, low interest loans for students who demonstrate financial need. The Health Professions Loan Program provides long-term loans to students who are in health care fields and demonstrate financial need. Pell Grants are not available to students enrolled in any professional program, including pharmacy.  Please consult the Office of Student Financial Aid for additional information.

Students who have financial need may also obtain part-time employment within the University while attending classes. This program is federally funded.

Back to Fall 2015 Admission Information and Application Guide Menu

Revised August 20, 2014